Saturday 13 October 2018

Romeo & Juliet: Spectro Experiments #4

Not a massive update here, I've been really busy at work and things have been in a little bit of a limbo at the minute. However I hope to begin having more tests up for this project once I get a better idea of what 'feel' each bit of chosen music should have...since we now seem to have our chosen segments.

For this test I essentially took my previous cone animation, exported an alembic cache, then imported it. I then flipped it upside down and adjusted the lighting. I think it looks really interesting and intimidating. I think it would look better with some depth of field as I keep mentioning, I just don't currently have the time or space to render that pass. I suppose I need to clear out my computer soon to make some space.




No comments:

Post a Comment