Monday 16 May 2016

Personal Work: Eddy Portrait (Progress)

Since it's been a while since I've posted anything, I figured I'd write a little update on a painting I've been working on. For my mother's birthday I decided to make a digital painting of her 145lb. (about 66kg) Boerboel, Eddy. She absolutely adores that dog so I thought it'd be a nice gift. It's been a slow work in progress as I've been alternating between working on the digital painting, actually taking care of Eddy himself (which is difficult considering he is much bigger/heavier than me), reading some fiction books instead of books about Maya/ Photoshop, watching films and playing some video games. So far the summer has been very enjoyable, I look forward to visiting my family in America soon and I look forward to working on a few other paintings I have planned. This portrait of Eddy is not completed yet, but here is what I have done so far on him.

Eddy Digital Painting - Work In Progress




No comments:

Post a Comment