Friday 12 August 2016

The American Yoga Academy: Colour Tests

After my very stressful flight back to England and a day of recovering from jet lag, I returned to working on the CG logo for AYA. I decided to do some colour background tests so the client could be sure what backdrop they would want. I was told that the preferred colour would be some shade of blue or baby blue, but I experimented with other colours too just in case. So far I like the blues in comparison to the other colours I experimented with. My favourites are #1 and #3 from the solid background and #13, #15, and #16 from the ramp backgrounds. I think I prefer the last sheet the most because the ramp makes the background look more interesting than just a solid colour. Once I hear back from the client, I'll either continue experimenting with colour/light or progress into testing out different animations.





No comments:

Post a Comment