Monday, 28 September 2015

Autodesk Maya Lesson: Ray Gun Version 2

Since I'm ahead of the tutorials, I already made a ray gun so I made this one slightly different. I listened to the next video for the Maya tutorials with the alien eyeballs "Intro to Maya: Materials & Textures in 3D Software" but it said lecture only so I'm assuming for that one I don't need to post anything (if I'm wrong please correct me!). I'm looking forward to trying out the next tutorial about common shaders although it seems intimidating.



6 comments:

  1. self-directed, self-motivated, curious and ambitious - good stuff, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool! Loving the orange and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really cool! Loving the orange and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep seconding Phil here, great results as well, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete