Tuesday 3 October 2017

YPGTTO: The Double Bass District - Texturing & Light Pulse Tests

I've been working through the Double Bass District sets to ensure they are textured and ready to go. This district is quite different from the previous district since it is made up of several smaller sets rather than one definitive one. For this set I extruded from the window details to create the illusion of light rays which I think worked quite nicely. I also have been using a few point lights to make the yellow cables look more like a power source. The scenes require these lights to pulse and move up the cables, so I've been doing some animation test moving the point lights around to give this effect. Hopefully some playblasts and a master pre-vis for this district isn't too far off!









No comments:

Post a Comment