Saturday 21 October 2017

YPGTTO: Adding Sign Post Text #2

Here is another selection of clips that include text elements that I'm compositing into the scenes using After Effects. I've been alternating between setting up renders, animating this text, and working on a few other bits such as animation and setting up files for others. At times things can feel a little overwhelming, but I think I'm keeping on top of things. I've now completed the translations for The Bassoon, Violin, Horn, Trombone & Tuba, Percussion (several shots), and Double-Bass Districts along with The Clarinet, Cello, Viola and Oboe Districts in my previous post. Only a few more districts to go...but The Overture has several different signs and the destination board. Hopefully things will continue to go relatively smoothly!








No comments:

Post a Comment