Monday 7 December 2015

What If? Metropolis - Ambient Occlusion, Lights, and Beginning to Texture

Today I finished setting up the Ambient Occlusion and my lighting (for the most part). It took me a long time to get the lights the way I wanted to, and the glass was causing me to struggle a lot because it'd just disappear into the building due to the frames around them. However, I added extra lights that only affected the windows and I also added a little glow to them to make them pop. I started to texture the ground to see what it would look like, but I'll most likely change this later on and add more leaves using alpha channels. I like how it is looking so far, the background annoys me but like in the Cottage Lighting Maya Tutorial, I'm going to use Photoshop to remove the backdrop and add in my matte painting so I'm trying my best to ignore it for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment