Thursday 3 December 2015

What If? Metropolis - Library Modelled with UV's

And finally the library is done (I still need to scale some of the UVs on this so some of the checkers aren't tiny), it got a bit complicated because I had to merge two shapes but luckily Simon helped me again. I think I've gotten better with laying out UVs...although it's caused me a lot of stress I hope it's helped me learn a lot. Next is to set up my camera then play around with the ground/path and UV that which hopefully shouldn't bee too difficult in comparison to the buildings. Also, if anyone reading this post knows how to get an image of the wireframe - please comment and let me know because I know I can UV snapshot but I wasn't sure if there was a better/higher quality way to do it.





2 comments:

  1. I used contour rendering for the wireframe, i'll link the tutorial I followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH70slpcWYk

    Some of the options may of in 2016, but this should give you a base of what to look for, hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete