Thursday 15 February 2018

Major Project: 'When' Previs 001

So I've finally got enough footage, playblasts and tests together to piece together my first pre-vis. I'm obviously not 100% happy with it, but I wanted to be sure I got something out so I can start readjusting what I need to. It was definitely useful putting this together so I know what I was missing, what needs revisiting (for example, 'static' needs to be revisited), and what was working. I was also able to get a better feel of what lines of the poem needed objects/textures, the room, or live action footage. This obviously has no music or soundscape since this first pre-vis is getting sent to music composer Bruce Reid so hopefully I can have a very atmospheric soundscape to go along with it. It's not perfect, it's really a collage of full renders, playblasts, live action clips, and experiments. Any and all feedback will be useful and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment