Sunday 21 October 2018

Romeo & Juliet: Spectro Tests #5

Here are a few tests inspired by the 'intro' animatic for this project. I used the 'explode' feature in MASH to break apart some cubes... for #9 I animated some of the 'distribute' settings so the fragments eventually form a ring. For #10 I focused on a closed ring of dancing shapes. For #11 I exported the simulation to an alembic cache, then imported it several times and rotated each ring +20 degrees so they create a sort of spiral. I then combined the rings into one mesh and added a flare deformer to alter it into a more wormhole-like shape. I then animated the camera so the focal length becomes more distorted and gives a dolly zoom effect. I think it's a bit too fast and chaotic, but hopefully interesting at least!










No comments:

Post a Comment