Thursday 25 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Expanding on Idea #3, Preferred Thumbnails, and Another Influence Map

I decided to select the thumbnails working the best/got the most positive feedback so I can start refining them down a bit. So far #22, #30 and #31 are my favourites because they look mischievous but also still cute (which is what I'm going for). The reason for that is because even though bacteria cause us harm, they're out to survive and not intentionally going "hey I want to kill you".


Since most people (both on the blog and people I asked in person) prefer idea #3 I chose to expand on it and brainstorm a bit more. Any feedback and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated.


For the influence map, it's sort of meant to show the colours/mood/style I'm going for...I want my bacteria to be bad but still cute, sort of mischievous. I've also included a few images that relate to colour and one that relates to the idea of the rose possibly being part of my animation.


1 comment:

  1. I like the bottom left picture on the influence map, the one about spiders. It would be cool if the narrator was reading this book to the audience and the drawings were coming to life, it would look really nice, they could be really inky/sketchy drawings :)

    ReplyDelete