Tuesday 23 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Initial Influence Map #1

This initial influence map shows the different art directions/styles I'm considering for my animation. I'm thinking about going for a simple, colourful style that's kind of cute but not too cute (maybe evil/mischievous depending on the bacteria?). I'm still not 100% sure which scenario I'm choosing yet, but I'm actually still leaning towards the antibiotic resistance one. I think that's because that's the one I know the least amount and I think I might try going for some sort of infograph-like animation that's aimed to a wide audience. I'm thinking about having my animation appeal to as many people as possible because I can keep it fun and colourful to try and capture attention without it being too childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment