Monday 17 October 2016

@Alan @Justin New Character Ideas (Core Idea with Variations)

Here is my core idea and some variations for the Character project. Most of the variations are interchangeable since they are all pretty similar. I also made another post previously that expanded a bit on one of my ideas.







So far I like the idea of the hamsters/ferrets getting stuck in the tunnels the most, but I also think the addition of a child forcing the two animals together or a sort of 'high school' gossip thing may be interesting too. Between all of the animals I think I think either hamsters or ferrets would work better, although I think ferrets would lead to more interesting designs because of their body shapes. I'll continue to brainstorm and I'll start to expand on the better ideas when I get feedback...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment