Monday 16 April 2018

Major Project: Room 006 Re-work

It was suggested to me to adjust my Room 006 shot. I use this shot in the beginning of the film to help establish the set, but the fast camera movement near the end of the shot resulted in a cut that didn't work as smoothly as it could.

Room 006 Playblast (Original)

Room 006 Playblast (New)

This is fine with me because this particular shot was one of the first ones I set up to render and actually had different render settings to the other room shots, making it more difficult to get it consistent with the others. Originally this shot had a linear animation curve, but I've went back into the scene file and changed it so it has an 'ease out' near the end. Hopefully this is now improved and will work better in my film.

Graph Editor


No comments:

Post a Comment