Friday 29 December 2017

Minor Project: Voiceover Draft #1

After a few more sessions in the sound booth, I've managed to record a few voiceover takes that I could use to piece together my final voiceover. I've spent a while going over which chunks of audio I like the most, and pieced them together in one recording. I am not finished with it yet, I still need to go back, remove some background noise since some clips are inconsistent with the other clips, readjust the pitch and volume, and adjust a few other things.


This part of my project has been a real challenge for me as it is again far out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to share my progress with it since it's going to be part of my film eventually. I also feel that everything will feel more cohesive once I add in an overall soundscape, other sound effects, and reverb. Again, it is not completed yet but here is what I've put together so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment