Friday 22 January 2016

From Script to Screen: Post OGR Influence Maps - Compass, Guards, Aliens

I have an ideas in my head of what I want the compass, guards, and my protagonist's speices to look like so I quickly made a few influence maps. I think I want to keep the Compass simple in terms of its design since I'm planning on having the station itself rather sleek and clean looking. For the guards, I'm planning on making some have rifles and the others batons...I want their faces to be hidden and I'm guessing their armor is going to be black. My protagonist's speices is meant to be smart and nimble, so I pictured them to be very elegant looking with blueish colours. Since this is going to be my protagonist's species I want to avoid straying from the human form.

Compass

Guards

Alien (protagonist's species)

No comments:

Post a Comment