Friday 22 January 2016

Animation & Character: Excited/Enthusiastic Decanter

Today we were given an emotion and an object to create a character for an animation. I got excited/enthusiastic and a decanter. I quickly drew some thumbnails of decanters before deciding on a shape I thought matched the character I wanted to make for the animation. We are going to put this character onto a photographic background, so I was thinking I might put my character on a dining room table. I think I might have him tipping back and forth and maybe jump a few times, then fall over and spill off the table and maybe have the liquid turn into "Deanna Crisbacher" or some sort of title for my showreel. I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to take some photos and see where I can put my character to shape the story.





No comments:

Post a Comment