Thursday 9 November 2017

YPGTTO: Compositing Shots #2

As the YPGTTO deadline draws closer - I've continued to composite shots while helping the team sort out any footage that may have been missing from the film. As expected - the Finale was a challenge as there were several different people working on it and it became somewhat difficult to figure out who did what and where the files were...but we got there in the end! The Trumpet and Tuba & Trombone districts are now composited and complete...the Finale is mostly complete with only a few shots left to piece together. Once again I love being able to see all of the different elements come together...compositing these shots has given me the opportunity to see animation I haven't gotten the chance to see yet. I can't wait to see the final outcome, it's been overwhelming and stressful at times but this project has been a great experience overall and I've really enjoyed working with the YPGTTO team.









No comments:

Post a Comment