Sunday 27 March 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Leviathan Orthographs

These are the orthographs for my Leviathan. They look a bit funny since the model is going to be just a head. Since it will only really be seen from the front I made sure to make the front view the most detailed with some shading to make sure I know what parts of the model is further behind (like the back row of teeth) or pushed in/bumpy. When I make the actual model I may add some extra bits to him just so there are hints of his body in the darkness but I won't know for sure until later on.



1 comment:

  1. If you get some time, when attempting to create the Leviathan look into something called 'Normal Maps'/'Bump Maps' They can really enhance something with little effort and is a good skill to have in the industry.

    ReplyDelete