Sunday 24 April 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Scavenge Playblast

This is the playblast for the 'scavenging DNA' scene, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. There are two area lights to make the bacteria that's alive stand out more because I felt that the colour looked too similar to the dead ones if I used the single spotlight. In the final render the area lights won't show on the ground (as seen in the image below that is rendered out properly), it just highlights the swimming one a little bit more. I also made separate glow render layers for the DNA and the bacteria's lights since the DNA slowly appear. Also, I realized after rewatching the video he slides a little bit too much during the turn, I already went back and tried to make it slide less.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds to me, despite all the stress and effort, that you're enjoying yourself now! Good stuff - keep it up, and keep it coming. I'm enjoying seeing your vision come so fully to life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very smooth and natural animation :)

    ReplyDelete