Saturday 23 April 2016

Fantastic Voyage: Tests for Post Production

Last night I was unable to use Maya because I had a few things rendering, so I decided to test out some effects on After Effects. Hopefully this'll speed up the process at least a little bit when I get all of my scenes. I tested out the font that Jordan suggested but I still preferred my original one. I need to tone down the particles that float up, but it's a little hard to see how opaque they are until after it's been rendered out.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm - I think I'd prefer the title if it wasn't wobbling so much - it almost creates a slight comedic effect for me. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, I was just testing out different wave effects but I think I'll just leave it plain but have the letters expand.

      Delete