Saturday 6 May 2017

Adaptation B: Dysmorphia Soundscape Progress #1

Today I worked on the soundscape for my animation. I used a combination of audio that I recorded myself and sounds that I found online. The majority of clips that I used were originally sounds that relate to my Anxiety or Anorexia/Body Dysmorphia such as loud crowds of people, chewing, the National Weather Service alarm, car alarms, and screaming children (some of these clips I've used to morph my models in Maya). This is just the first 'pass' of my soundscape, there are certain parts I need to fine tune in terms of timing and volume. I may add in a few more clips of audio but I'm trying to be wary and not overwork it since that's a bad habit I have. So far I'm happy with it and I look forward to seeing it with my fully rendered scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment