Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Adaptation B: Scenes 6 & 7 Playblasts + Stills

I've now made a few playblasts using the morphed model (my playblasts are numbered based on when I make them, not necessarily when they're going to appear/be used in the animation). I plan on having one more of this model that is closer up to the heads where the lights begin to dim out. From there I plan on showing one or two other models as the lights go out then a distance shot of the rest of the lights turning off. I've now sent a few scenes to be rendered at GarageFarm and I have a few rendering at the university...hopefully by combining those two with my computers at home rendering when they can I'll be able to get as many fully rendered scenes as possible despite the long render times.

No comments:

Post a Comment