Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Dysmorphia: Adjustments #2

I tried messing around with the Motion Blur in After Effects some more again. I think these results are better than my previous two, but I'm still somewhat unsure if it's making any difference and if it does - is it better than my original film without the blurring. I feel I can still see some jerkiness to it but I can't tell if that's just from me looking at it for too long. Either way, if I update my film with some blurring or not I'm happy with the results but I figured I'd post the adjustments I've been experimenting with.

No comments:

Post a Comment