Wednesday 3 May 2017

Adaptation B: Scenes 4 & 5 Playblasts + Stills

I've set up two more scenes and I've gone back to all of my scenes to ensure that the models that are closest to the camera were good enough quality for final renders. This process seems to be very fiddly, but I'm slowly getting there. So far Scene Four has been the most difficult to sort out because there is very little room for compromise. Since the camera goes through the fingers, the quality has to be high enough that it is not grainy but this leads to high render times. I've done the best that I can and I hope to render Scene Four at the university so I can spread it along a few different computers overnight. I've also included some stills from scenes 2, 3, 4, and 5 so people can see what they should look like fully rendered.




Scene 2 Still

Scene 3 Still

Scene 4 Still

Scene 5 Still

Scene 5 Still

No comments:

Post a Comment