Thursday 15 October 2015

Invisible Cities: Argia Exterior comparison

I tried to remake one of my previous colour compositions using the more blocky looking building silhouettes, but I'm unsure how I like it in comparison to the more spikey looking buildings. In the background I added a spiny building just for some variation, but again I'm unsure which one is more successful. Neither have a massive amount of detail since I'm still trying to sort out the exterior, but my original one has less texture simply because I was working on the new one.  I also find it pretty difficult to distinguish the different buildings, maybe it's just because I've been staring at it for too long (maybe that'll even help the city feel claustrophobic?). Feedback/suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Original
New

No comments:

Post a Comment