Wednesday 21 October 2015

Invisible Cities - Low Angle Shot Progress (Feedback Please)

This is the shot I've been struggling with the most, but I think my problem was my horizon line was too high. I've lowered it and made the main building further away so the whole structure fits in the shot, I think this is working better than my previous ideas. It has a while to go yet since I need to add more light, add more details to the main building, adding in details for the other structures, finish the glowworms, add lighting to the stalagmites/stalactites and a few other things like blurring the foreground but I figured I'd post a progress image to see if anything major needs changing or if others think it's working well too. I posted two images because I tried moving some of the buildings around to try to make the tower look taller, the second one looks like it has more empty space but I'll fill that in.


2 comments:

  1. I prefer the second image - what I think you need is a different colour. Something that brings out your image slightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that could be it, I only put a gradient map over the image since I haven't finished adding highlights and shadows yet...thanks for the feedback ^_^

      Delete