Tuesday 9 January 2018

Minor Project: Creative Development Archive 'Showreel' Progress #1

I've been working on my written creative development archive for the Minor Project submission, but I also needed to put together some of my animation tests so they could be reviewed. I'm not 100% happy with the music, I spent a long time looking through music clips I could use but I couldn't find something I was completely happy with. One of the first things I want to do in relation to my Major project is contact and collaborate with a music composer so I can have music/soundscapes I like.

I also spent some time experimenting with my voiceover, I created several layers of whispers using both my own voice and some found sound effects. I created a few other sound effects for different parts in the video as well. I've already gotten a bit of feedback, I'm going to return to this and adjust several things including the audio levels since the main feedback I got was sometimes it was hard to hear my voice over the music and soundscape...but this is my progress so far. The poem is not in order, since this video is a fraction of the duration of the final voiceover...but I wanted to include some of the more relevant lines in the poem where I felt they could fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment