Friday 26 January 2018

Major Project: The Room - Lighting Tests #2

Today I spent some more time working with lights as well as aiAtmosphereVolume. I had fun experimenting with different settings for the atmosphere... I usually kept the density between 0.010 - 0.030 (although I set it higher for some of my initial tests), the Attenuation at 0.5, and Anisotropy at 0 (although I did try changing this setting to -1 and 1 for two of my renders).









I worked with two lights for a while but I later added another two so I could get the room to look less horror-like. I later played with changing the colour of the lights and the color of the atmosphere so they were different combinations. I liked the ones that were more blue/green, although I feel the warmer tones may be helpful for certain lines of my poem depending on what I decide to do. Also to note, I changed the camera's Film Aspect Ratio setting which is why the bricks look more stretched than normal.








1 comment: