Wednesday 25 April 2018

Major Project: Possible Silk Texture Update

As I've been working on my Art Of, I felt less and less satisfied with how my silk entity turned out. I don't dislike it, but I feel it wasn't as shiny looking as I'd like it to be. Because of this, I decided to return to that scene and see what I could do to improve it. I like the changes I've made to it based on the still renders.

I'm currently rendering out the new scene so it's just a pass of the silk, which I should be able to composite on top the old version. I'm going to see if this works out okay or not, if not then I can re-render the whole thing. Again this isn't necessary, but if I can improve it I'd like to.







2 comments:

  1. I can actually almost feel that texture through the screen...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm much happier with how it is looking now.

      Delete