Tuesday 10 April 2018

Major Project: Flicker 002 Fix Composite

My second flicker/flare shot has now finished rendering again and I'm much happier with how it looks now that I've slowed it down. I now have 7 shots where the lights are animated - 2 of them have the lights flare and in the rest they flicker (one of these being on the vertebrae shot). Once I do some more live action re-filming so I have all of my live action shots within the Maya space, I think I'm going to go back and edit another version of my film and begin playing with some glitch effects. 

From here I'll also be able to see if I need any new transition shots or if I should return to some scenes that contain different entities and re-film frames to add in a flicker. This would be if I need to transition into a live action shot from a specific entity. For example - if after skin I wanted live action then I may re-render a few frames of that shot to add in a light flicker. 

Flicker 002 (Re-do)

No comments:

Post a Comment