Friday 6 April 2018

Major Project: Live Action Re-Filming #7

Here are a few more live action shots that I have re-filmed within  Maya. Today I worked with another air plane shot for the line when I think of my family I feel split as well as a crowded restaurant shot for when I see other people's bodies I see rejection.

#28 (Original)

#28 (Extra Distortion Effects)

#29

The airplane shot was a little tricky since the video has quite a lot of movement and I had to be careful the added Maya camera didn't create too much jitter. For this shot I added some glitch effects prior to bringing it into Maya, but for #28 I also decided to experiment with adding another layer of distortion before Maya and after rendering it out again. For the airplane shot it appears that #28 has less jitter than #29.

#30

#31

For the restaurant shot I had to ensure enough of the crowd was visible to ensure the viewer knew what they were looking at. Luckily this shot is more still in terms of the movement of the video, so I needed to worry less about jitter. I think this shot may require some more tweaking as I'm not 100% happy with the lighting, although I think I prefer #31 over #30.






No comments:

Post a Comment