Monday 9 April 2018

Major Project: Live Action Re-Filming #8

Now that I've created my own jello footage, I've brought it into Maya for re-filming. I worked with my three favorite clips and used all of them for the same animation for #32-34. I wasn't too keen on #34 as I felt it was too dark...but the original footage was pretty dark to begin with. I prefer #32 and #33 the most, although I think #35 works as well (which has a different camera). 

Since #32 and #33 have the same camera animation, I could even use both of them and glitch one shot into the other to make it seem like the footage changed or jumped ahead. These shots do not yet have the VR Digital Glitch effect that I have been using as it does not appear to be on the computers at university. I can add this on later or I can re-render these at home since they don't take too long (although they took longer than previous tests due to the large number of frames).

#32

#33

#34

#35




No comments:

Post a Comment