Sunday 22 January 2017

Adaptation A: Old Film Effects Test #1

Since I'm currently going for an old, silent film sort of aesthetic for my infographic I decided to look at some tutorials online about how I could do this. Some tutorials used stock footage to overlay on the footage you want to make look old, but I wanted to find one where I made the dust/scratches/spots on my own without using stock footage. The border is a stock image but I'll probably experiment with other borders I could use for this. After I completed the tutorial, I played around with some of the settings so it'd come out in a way I liked more than the default result of the tutorial. Overall I'm happy with the outcome, but I may continue to play with the settings and try out a few other tutorials to see what some other options may be


No comments:

Post a Comment