In this tutorial the eyes were textured and more skin tones were added to the face, including the lips. The eyes were made in Photoshop and they were relatively easy to sort out. The rest of the head I struggled with mostly just because Mudbox would give me errors whenever I tried to open the program. I tried downloading all available versions of Mudbox but I'd just get an 'Unknown Error' and it'd crash. However, I managed to get it to open by double clicking on one of my .mud files I made in the beginning of the year...so I'm not quite sure what it is doing but at least I got it to work. The lips were tricky and I think they may need some more adjusting but overall I'm happy with the results.