As I experimented with more variations in my models, I decided to make a new Audio Wave Node and attach the output to a Multiply Divide Node. I used this to change the output from positive numbers to negative ones to see how it'd change the model. I tried multiplying using different values (-2, -1, -0.5) so I could choose between them when connecting them to my model. I did this so when I used things like translate, I could prevent the body part from going too far away. I also used it to exaggerate some animations (mostly rotate). I combined both the original Audio Wave node and the one connected to the Multiple Divide Node into this variation of my model.