After my Variation #3 test using the Flare Deformer, I chose to go back to the Nonlinear Deformers and see what other results I could get. I really liked how the Flare Deformer made the model look as I felt it matched with the topic of body dysmorphia more so than my previous tests with animated joints. However, I didn't feel the same about most of the other deformers such as the Sine, Wave, or Twist deformers. I took some renders of the Squash deformer but it didn't feel quite as 'right' to me as the results from the Flare. Also, it easily 'broke' and gave some very strange results, as shown below.