After getting some feedback on my previous body variations I decided to try using a deformer on my model, similar to an early test I did on a sphere. This time I chose to use a Flare deformer, and my initial results were pretty crazy when I plugged in the Audio Wave node. To tone it down a little bit, I added a Multiply Divide node and multiplied it by various values until I got something that was less out of control. I got some very strange results, some of them remind me of artwork by Alberto Giacometti so I found that interesting since I'm a big fan of his art. I'm currently rendering out an animation to see what it looks like moving, but here are some still renders I took of various stages of the animation on the model. I think I'm going to play around with a few other values for the Multiply Divide node, some other deformers, and combining animation on joints along with the deformer to see what strange results I get.