Wednesday 15 March 2017

Acting Classes: March 15th, 2017

Today we had our first acting lesson, which aims to help us understand characters better when we are animating them. I was quite anxious about this lesson, as I'm sure at least a couple other people were. However, I tried to go into it with an open mind...overall while it was awkward at first it wasn't all that bad in the end. I think out of all the things we did the exercise I enjoyed the most was where one person was 'putty/clay' and the others were 'sculptors' and we had to move the other person into a position of the character we were given (lion tamer, thief, harpist). It shows how little details such as the position of the hand or fingers can change how someone interprets a pose.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dee - I know you were a bit 'eek!' about the prospect of acting classes, but I hope Dan was able to put you at ease and you're looking forward to more comfort-zone smashing adventures next week! :)

    ReplyDelete