Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Adaptation B: Skin Test #2 (mila_material)

For this test I used the mila_material instead of the shader I used in my previous tests. I quite like the results while the skin was still white, but I actually don't like how this shader looks in comparison to my previous test. However, I'm assuming I did something with the settings that require some more adjusting to get the look that I want, so I'll continue to fiddle with it. In my previous test I got the skin to look really stretched and see-through while this one I'm struggling to get it to look that way/something I like more even with the same lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment