Sunday, 5 March 2017

Adaptation B: Audio Wave Node Test #6

After the previous test I returned to my file and started messing around with what I could connect the Audio Wave Node into and how I could combine things. I decided to try attaching it to both the wind and the turbulence, and I got some weird but interesting results. I also tried toning down the Audio Node then adding a second one to attach to a Normal Map like in the previous tests. I think in these tests I was able to get the tentacles to move more in accordance to the music than previously. I also took some still renders, which I think look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment