Saturday, 4 March 2017

Adaptation B: Audio Wave Node Test #3

Today I spent some time trying to search for a free female model that was also rigged and skinned. After I found one, I then tried attaching the Audio Wave Node onto the rotates on different joins. I made more than one audio node so I could change the scale option on the node since that changed the effect on model so I thought it'd add some variation. I'm not quite sure how I'm liking the results still, especially on a human model in comparison to a sphere. On a human model it just makes them twitch and seize which looks more silly than anything else which I'm not really liking. I'm not quite sure what else to try that would result in something nicer or if I should rethink some of my ideas and approaches.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to share more of your results and just keep going for a while; you've got a clear idea of what you thought this was going to give you - and it's giving you something else, but that 'something else' might take time to establish itself to you as useful - especially as you've been drawing the same sort of imagery in relation to this project for some time. I honestly think it's better if you let the methodology drive for a while and remain fearless in terms of sharing the results :)