Overall this situation put me behind today because some of my final scenes that were rendering got watermarked. So, I had to sort through all of the frames and see which ones needed to be re-rendered and make a note of them. Despite the slight delay in my plans and feeling a little frazzled, I'm satisfied with how this test came out even with the watermark.
Friday, 9 March 2018
Major Project: Meat Animation Render Test
Yesterday I set up a low quality render to see how my meat orb would look fully rendered just to be sure the lighting and displacement maps were working okay. I discovered that last night the internet at the university went down, causing Arnold to watermark this render.