Saturday 31 March 2018

Major Project: Pre-vis 003

I decided to put together another pre-vis now that most of my footage has been rendered out. I've included some of the shots I've been testing in regards to re-filming live action as well. I tried to take some previous feedback into account and rearranged some shots so the ones that have flickering lights are paired up next to the live action shots to help with transitioning. These transitions very rough at the minute, I will probably edit my film in After Effects later on so I can make some proper glitch effects to help with transitioning.

I also decided to include the music that I used for my Minor submission just to get a better idea of how things meld together. I struggled to edit it when it was pure silence and my voice because everything felt just slapped together, so the addition of temporary music helped me work on it. I feel better about how this is turning out and I think the music will really help the shots sit together. There is quite a lot I still need to work on, but I feel a bit more confident with how things are looking together and I'm very excited to hear what my music composer is going to come up with. I've already begun setting up a few more shots with animated lights so I suspect the duration may change still.

No comments:

Post a Comment