Friday 30 March 2018

Major Project: Re-Filming Live Action Footage #4

After some feedback I continued working on re-filming my live action footage. I'm struggling with some of the shots to achieve a full bleed while angling/animating the camera and focusing on a specific subject (#12). The movement for shots like this may require much more subtle camera movement than others or else the edges of the projection will be visible or the camera will move away from the focal point. I'll continue to work on it though, I think every shot will have different requirements and difficulties. 

#12

 I am quite happy how #13 came out, I feel that it achieves a distorted 3D effect much more. I changed around the lighting for a single disc area light, so it gives a similar affect to a spot light. This gave me a better ability to create highlights and shadows on different ends of the screens to show the perspective.

#13

#13

I wasn't quite happy with how #14 came out, but I continued working on it and I like how #15 came out much better. I think part of the difficulties will also include the colour of the footage and how the lights affect it. Again, I think every shot will differ depending on if it has a specific focus and the colours.  

#14

#15





No comments:

Post a Comment