Tuesday 13 March 2018

Major Project: Vertebrae Tweak & Bleach Animation Render Test

Today I returned to my vertebrae animation and made some minor tweaks. I have it so there is slightly more 'growth' for the spines, but I still kept it very subtle. I'm not sure if many people will notice it, but I'm happy with how it looks...I didn't want it to be too obvious since I wanted this specific entity is meant to be quite still and solid looking.



As I continue to work on my skin animation, I hoped to reuse the camera animation from my initial test. I felt that this scene would be useful for 'bleach' - so I placed the 'bleach' orb in the same place the skin used to be. I tweaked the animation of the camera slightly and I also created a new fractal noise TIFF sequence in After Effects to create the dissolve animation on the orb itself. I'm happy with how this turned out and I feel it is ready to render after some cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment