Sunday 11 March 2018

Major Project: Gem & Needle Shots

I wanted to share these two shots since they are mostly completed. There are a few frames missing, but for the most part they are done rendering. These particular shots both had separate background passes since I began rendering them before I made a few tweaks to the brick texture.

After compositing these passes together I added different effects in AE including colour correction, motion blur, camera lens blur, vignetting, blurring around the edges of the screen, and Lumetri Colour. I did forget to add film grain to them, but I can obviously add it later on.



I'm happy with how these shots look and I feel relieved that they've come out alright. There are slight things that I feel I could tweak, but I'm going to focus on getting the other shots I need done before thinking about tweaking these.


No comments:

Post a Comment